How Can We Help?
Eagle Scout Process
The steps required to advance from Life Scout to Eagle Scout can seem to be confusing and difficult, but the process is actually very well structured. There are a series of steps to be followed, outlined in the files and guides below. Simply download each item, follow the instructions, and let us know if you have any questions!
Overview and Summary (please watch)
The Eagle Process
1. Read This First – these are the steps for the Life to Eagle Process
2. Electronic Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
The pages of the workbook that the Scout must fill in.
3. Proposal Signature Page Fillable
This is the proposal approval page with digital signatures. If used, download and open in Adobe Acrobat, insert your digital signature in the appropriate spot, save the page and sent it back to the Eagle candidate.
Once you have filled out your proposal page – be sure to contact, and attach your approval page to your local District Advancement Chair.
- Central District: Kevin Reeve
- Gila River District: Joe Berretta
- Lost Dutchman District: Dustin Leo
- Ponderosa District: Mike Camarillo
- Pinnacle Peak District: Bryan Flynn
- Sonoran Sunset District: Gary Vaughan
4. Final Signature Page Fillable
This is the Final signature page from the workbook, not the proposal, For electronic signatures of the final report, (Candidate, Beneficiary, Leader) If used, download and open in Adobe Acrobat, insert your digital signature in the appropriate spot, save the page and sent it back to the Eagle candidate
5. Eagle Scout Rank Application No. 512-728
This is available already filled out from Scoutbook, Under Reports, and Eagle Application, This application must be used when applying for the Eagle Scout award. If you do not have access to Scoutbook. You must download this file to a hard disk and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
6. Statement of Ambitions, Life’s purposes and Leadership
In preparation for your board of review, prepare and attach to your Eagle Scout Rank Application a statement of your ambitions and life purpose and a listing of positions held in your religious institution, school, camp, community, or other organizations, during which you demonstrated leadership skills. Include honors and awards received during this service.
7. Letter of Reference
The reference letter form, six copies sent to the people listed on your Application. (Give these to your references, they will upload them to the portal, themselves.)
8. Eagle Paperwork Portal
(Upload your final Documents here) MAKE SURE YOU READ THE READ FIRST FILE ABOVE
9. Formally Request your Final Review and Board of Review
Once all of your documents are uploaded into the portal, now is the time to make your request for your final review and later your Board of Review.