How Can We Help?
Share your Story
We are calling all Parents and Council, District, and Unit Scouters!
Be a part of the Grand Canyon Council’s scouting history and share your story using the form linked below!
Submit to your preferred media channels: social media, council newsletter, print, TV, or suggest a media outlet in your area.
Sharing this information will help us identify amazing stories to share within and beyond our Scouting community. Our ultimate goal is to grow Scouting which will, in turn, shape the future of our entire community.
Sharing is easy!
Please fill out the guided form below to let us know where you are headed and what you are doing! Whether you are carving out the adventure of a lifetime or putting a clever spin on an outing closer to home. Let us hear it! Ideally, under 500 words, we want to hear the who, what, when, where, why, and how!
This is a great opportunity to coach and include your Scouts in submitting the press release.
Do you need ideas? Here are several ideas.
- Regular unit meetings (showcase an activity a den or patrol does)
- Tell us about your new Pack or Troop
- Doing a Good Turn
- How Scouting has impacted your life
- Community Service Projects
- Court of Honor
- Unit Campouts
- District Functions
- Pinewood Derbies
- Winter Camping
- Eagle Projects and Ceremonies
- Success Stories (using skills learned in Scouting)
- Recruitment Nights
- Recruitment Success Story (how you’ve grown your unit over the past year)
- High Adventure
- Cross Overs (Arrow of Light, etc.)
- Order of the Arrow Events
- Special Awards
- Merit Badges Earned
- Scouting for Food
Share your Story Today!
Grand Canyon Connection monthly news stories are due by the second Wednesday of each month.